Thursday, July 10, 2014

Still loving it in Denmark

Hey Everyone! We are still alive and loving Denmark! This has been an awesome week with a ton of homework and a ton of awesome new experiences! We just finished our first test and are done with homework for the weekend. Yay! I've been writing posts on the train, but I haven't gotten around to finishing them so I'll get those out now.

Our test today was for our Danish class. It is amazing how much we've learned in just 2 weeks! I feel great about it. It's pretty fun. Yesterday we learned how to order food at a restaurant and conversation phrases you can use during a meal, so we took the bus to a bakery and ordered our food all in Danish. It was way neat! Our last trip with the cultural class was to the national museum. Just getting through the pre-history section took like an hour and a half. The coolest part was learning about the Vikings and everything from that time. It was very interesting! It wasn't as epic as I expected, but it was still neat.

Now it's time to get ready for our cruise to Norway! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment